The way I see it there are only a few ways to plan club.
1) Figure out who is in charge of each part of club (message, mixers, skit) and have them come up with the actual game week by week.
2) Figure out what the games you are doing for each part of club and determine who will do run them week by week.
3) Figure out who is in charge of club and plan the games all at the same time.
There may be more, but from what I hear these are the most common ways to plan.
Here is what I encourage you to do, take a weekend and get away with your team. Plan and pray as much as possible. If you can plan out everything then do that. A long weekend of planning will do wonders for how your stress level does during a long semester of club. Not to mention, the bonding time you share with your team is without a doubt one of the best things you will do all year long.
No comments:
Post a Comment