Worship Song Books


There is nothing better then singing a song in church that nobody knows. You know, when you look around during the song and the only people singing are in the band. So many questions: Do I clap? Do I snap my fingers? You don't want to be that guy who starts singing just a bit before everyone else.  Your buddy looks at you and laughs. All he is doing is thinking to himself, "Man, I almost sang there too. Now he is the idiot and I am just the guy who doesnt know if he should clap here."

Well, if you have opened up a Young Life song book recently you may find many songs that make you think to yourself: I wish I enjoyed talk radio more. 

I have made an updated Worship Song Book for Campaigners and a corresponding book of Song Chords. I hope you find this helpful 

No comments: